Cyber Law and Online Gambling Ready to Come Under Heavy Fire

It appears that many lawmakers have had enough of online gambling and want it to stop. The issues has been going on for nearly a decade and many states are quite perturbed that online gambling bypasses their state’s laws forbidding gambling. Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist is very upset and said on CSPAN that; Internet Gambling is illegal, it is that simple and that is the bottom line.

Of course he is not alone in this move to stop online gambling, as many states are upset who have gambling as it is cutting into their profits and tax revenues. States like Nevada, NJ and Mississippi are upset, because many of these online gambling operations are run offshore. Indian Casinos do not like it either and they all have been heavy handed in campaign contributions.

The new bill will have measures to prohibit the use of online checks, credit card use and electronic payments to settle bets, aimed at shutting down such operations. It also becomes a National Security Issue as it is believed that some of these illegal operations are funding our International Terrorist Enemies abroad, which there is proof suggesting many links.

Federal Officials have made some very big arrests from offshore companies very recently running illegal Internet Gambling Sites. Most of these illegal sites are operating outside the United States by criminal elements and this is a big issue. Hopefully we can catch the sneaky bad guys and prevent illegal gambling money from funding our enemies and the International Terrorists.

Posted in Law and Issues | Tagged | Comments Off

How to Gain More in Miami Real Estate Market

There are many factors that could cause any investor or future home owner to be successful or just a failure in Miami real estate market. Actually, knowing which properties to buy and the approach made in investing is all there is to become successful Miami Real Estate Market. Although, this requires different talents and abilities, all these can be learned and developed in order for someone to boom.Skills sets are available for anyone who is interested in Miami Real Estate Marketing. One of the most important among these skills is being interpersonal. This is needed when dealing with real estate negotiations. The make or break scenario usually depend on how an investor or a marketer built the relationship with the other parties in order for them to build the trust needed in closing a deal. Rapport should be established and spending time to meet with the other sellers makes a huge difference. This is a win-win situation for both parties. Whatever transaction is made as long as they were made in a healthy atmosphere then everything will turn out fine. This will also a good turn for the future when some of their business friends will be recommended as well.Simple mathematics should also be learned in order to be successful in Miami Real Estate Market. One should learn how to analyze the monthly cash flow and how the appreciations of property costs are being computed. It also important to do computations on how much is to be considered for renovations and repairs and relate the results to the flipping and the fixed sphere in Miami Real Estate Market. Tag an architect and a contractor along to assume whether the transaction being made is reasonable.Lastly, remember that bargaining especially in Miami Real Estate Market really has need of patience as there are more than a hundred of real estate properties to choose from. Look for something that would yield better results and costs in the future to make sure that such property is a sure deal. See to it that the Miami Real Estate Market property is personally examined to be assured of the things itemized during the agreement and something that fully met the required needs.Consider these tips in order to yield successful results in Miami Real Estate Market, specifically leasing:- expect more than ten times of responses if an ad is placed with the “Option to buy” terms than when a “for Rent” is placed. That is because many are still trying to buy a piece of property in Miami and leasing could be their last resort.- there are more calls coming from more interested tenants to a property and there is higher price involved.- remember that the lease option when selling out a property yields more monthly income. The fees include the granting the lease fee and the monthly rent for the property. In return more cash flow is expected.- it’s a positive outlook for future buyers as well because they are given the opportunity and the chance to possibly own a place in one of Miami’s real estates. These people are willing to pay a higher amount for the leasing agreement just to have a place of their own.

Posted in Real Estate | Tagged , , , , , , , , , , , | Comments Off

8 Ways to Lower Your Life Insurance Costs

REDUCE YOUR LIFE INSURANCE PREMIUMS BOTH BEFORE AND AFTER YOU PURCHASE A POLICYThere are number of factors that impact your insurance costs. The average Canadian spends close to $58 per month (approx. $700 annually) on e.g. Term Life insurance, which is a significant cost block. This article lays out the main approaches that can be taken to lower these costs.There are many explanations for the life insurance prices that you pay and it is important to understand what you can do to before and after you purchase your Policy to keep your premiums low without affecting your coverage.YOU PLAN TO GET LIFE INSURANCE: WHAT CAN YOU DO TO LOWER THE COSTS?Aside from the standard advice to shop around and get multiple quotes, there are number of things that you can do to get lower insurance quotes from life insurers.1. Apply for the policy while you are young – most Canadians apply for life insurance in their early-to-mid thirties when they are getting engaged or married, or begin having children. Applying for the policy earlier will often get you better rates in return. According to statistical data, Canadians pay an average of $40 per month for a Term Policy with a similar coverage ($250-500k) if they are 31-35 years of age, $47 per month if they are 35-40 years of age, and as much as $64 if they are 51-55 years of age.2. Be healthy when applying for the policy. Many insurance customers pay 25% more for their Policy because they are overweight. Staying in shape and maintaining a healthy lifestyle will not only eliminate this extra portion of the costs, but can also result in a discount of up to 25%.3. Stop smoking well in advance of applying for an insurance policy. Insurers will expect to see at least a year without smoking in order to be granted the standard premiums. Otherwise, prepare yourself for premiums that are almost double.4. Drive safely – Maintaining a clean driving record will be rewarded not only by your auto insurer, but also by your life insurance provider. You can avoid an extra 25-50% of additional costs that result from a poor driving record. Having a flawed driving record with several at-fault accidents can lead to a declining you by insurance companies.YOU ALREADY HAVE A LIFE INSURANCE POLICY: HOW DO YOU LOWER ITS COSTS?Surprisingly, many people are not aware of the ability to lower their insurance costs after purchasing a policy. The key is to improve your own risk profile, thus, making it less risky for the insurance company. Below are four simple approaches to enhance your risk profile:1. Stop smoking – If you are able to demonstrate that you gave up smoking and have not returned to it for at least one year, you may lower your insurance costs.2. Stop drinking – Limiting your alcohol consumption will positively impact your insurance budget. After one year of no drinking, it is time to talk to your insurance provider. Having a few glasses of wine each week is not a problem; however, drinking three to four beers a day will not reduce your rates.3. Lose weight – Improving your physical fitness and health condition can be positively reflected in your life insurance premiums. You not only have the opportunity to reduce your premiums to the normal level, but can also qualify for a ‘Premium Health Customer Discount’ of up to an additional 25% off your life insurance premiums.4. Keep driving safely – If you received your insurance policy with a poor driving record, there is a good chance it has increased your life insurance rates by as much as 25% to 50%. If your offenses are three or more years old, this becomes visible to insurers and you can get your insurance premiums adjusted accordingly.

Posted in life insurance | Tagged | Comments Off